Who Is Fact Finder Steph?
Stephanie Matos is an ACSM certified Health Fitness Specialist, exercise physiologist, writer, and researcher. She has worked in the health and wellness industry for over a decade.
Her Clients Include:
- Tara Gidus, MS, RD, CSSD, LD/N, author of Pregnancy Cooking & Nutrition for Dummies and team dietitian for the Orlando Magic
- Dr. Heidi Hanna, NYX's Best Selling Author of The SHARP Solution
- Sara Gottfried, MD NYX's Best Selling Author of The Hormone Cure
- John Rowely, author of Old School New Body
- Dr. Thomas O'Bryan, DC, CCN, DACBN, Founder of thedr.com
- Yuri Elkaim, BPHE, RHN, Founder of Total Wellness Consulting
- Sean Croxton, author of The Dark side of Fat Loss
- And Many others!
Prior to becoming a writer and researcher Stephanie's career was spent at the prestigious Human Performance Institute helping high performing individuals from across the globe get spiritually, mentally, emotionally, and physically fit.
After personally struggling with her own weight for many years, Stephanie successfully lost 60 pounds over 10 years ago. Her weight loss struggle is the inspiration for her first eBook, Mindful Weight Loss Method, How to lose weight and keep it off forever. This eBook includes all of the science based tips and techniques she used to lose weight, along with personal stories and anecdotes. Mindful Weight Loss Method eBook will be available to the public in the summer of 2014.
FREE Instant Download to the First & Last Chapters of Mindful Weight Loss Method!
- Are You Sick and Tired of Losing Weight, Only to Gain it Back?
- Have You Spent Your Hard Earned Money on Weight Loss Pills, Diets, and Workout Plans that FAIL to Provide Results?
- Are Your Ready to Feel Empowered Rather than Discouraged?
- Are You Ready to Live the Healthy and Happy Life You Have Always Wanted?